ORYZAE Privacy Statement
This site recognizes the importance of personal information and considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility, and complies with laws and regulations regarding personal information, and appropriately acquires, uses, and manages personal information handled by this site.
scope (of a document)
Purpose of use of personal information
This site will use the information provided by customers within the scope of the following purposes.
- To confirm your identity
- To confirm and respond to inquiries, comments, etc.
- To distribute and send e-mail newsletters, direct mail, various notices, etc.
- To conduct campaigns, questionnaires, monitoring, interviews, etc.
- To provide, improve, develop, and market services
- To provide personal information to affiliated businesses and organizations based on the customer's consent or application
- Other purposes for which individual consent has been obtained
Management of personal information
To ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, this site takes thorough security measures and implements necessary and appropriate levels of safety measures to protect personal information from leakage, alteration, and unauthorized access.
This site uses SSL encryption to protect important information from being read or altered by third parties.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties except for legitimate reasons, including but not limited to the following
- If you have the consent of the person in question
- When required by law
- When necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person
- When necessary for public health and the sound development of children
- In the case of cooperation with the affairs provided for by laws and regulations of national organizations, etc. (tax investigations, statistical surveys, etc.)
- This site may outsource personal information to other businesses to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Inquiries about personal information
When we receive a request for disclosure, correction, or suspension of use, we will respond in accordance with the prescribed methods. Please contact us for specific methods, which will be provided on a case-by-case basis.
Cookies are a mechanism for storing a user's site browsing history on the user's computer.
Users can reject collection by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings. However, some services and functions of this site may not function properly if cookies are rejected.
This website uses "Google Analytics" provided by Google to analyze and improve the site.
This website uses Google Adsense, a third-party advertising service.
For more information on how to disable cookies and "Google Adsense", please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?gl=jp .
While every effort has been made to ensure that the content and information on this site is as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or safety. Please understand that we are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by the content of this site.
When you move from this site to other sites by links, banners, etc., we are not responsible for the information, services, etc., provided at the new site.
The fee descriptions on this site are subject to change without notice.
Copyrights and Portrait Rights
The copyrights and portrait rights to all content (text, images, video, audio, files, etc.) on this site are owned by the owner of this site or the respective right holders, and unauthorized use (reprinting, reproduction, transfer, secondary use, etc.) of any content is prohibited. Transformation, modification, or revision of the content is also strictly prohibited.
If you have any problems with the content of the site, please contact us in person. We will respond as soon as possible.
In principle, this site is link-free. No permission or contact is required to link to this site. When citing an article, please clearly state the source of the citation and link to the relevant page. However, please refrain from linking directly to image files or using inline frames to display links within HTML pages.