For the high sand of a glittering wedding!
Usage: Wedding, after-party, event party, etc.
It can also be used to decorate a welcome space.
Delivery Method : Delivery by staff
Color: Please choose from gold or brown
Other colors are also available. Please consult with us.
The balloon's longevity.
It can be beautifully displayed for 1 week to 10 days. We deliver the balloons in an inflated state, so it is possible to drop them off at the venue the day before the ceremony. Please contact the wedding venue to discuss the balloon delivery schedule for the day before or the day of the ceremony.
Various services and options
express home delivery parcel (box, etc.)
Business Trip Decoration
Partial balloon change
Same-day delivery ASK
Original message printing
Photo and portrait printing
Time-Designated Delivery Decoration
*Special fees may apply depending on options, so please feel free to inquire.
Popular services that can be combined and ordered together
Inquiries and Reservations
You can apply for the celebration service using the form below. Please fill out the form after reading the notes.
- Payment is requested via bank transfer.
- Delivery and on-site decoration are provided free of charge for Chiyoda, Chuo, Minato, Shibuya, Meguro, Shinjuku, and Shinagawa wards. For other areas, additional delivery and on-site fees apply.
- We ask our customers to confirm decoration permissions at hotels and restaurants.
- Photos taken after decoration may be posted on our website and other platforms, in a form that does not allow personal identification.
- For inquiries by email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Please provide the following information:
① Your name and phone number
② Desired delivery date
③ Gallery number
【For customers in a hurry】
For initial inquiries received after 6 PM, 2 days prior to the desired delivery date, an additional 20% express fee will be added to the total balloon charge.
Please note this in advance.
(Example: If the desired delivery date is May 25, no express fee will apply for inquiries received by 6 PM on May 23.)